A private cloud solutions company offers a computing service over the web to select users as a private network. A private cloud is also known as an internal or corporate cloud and provides your business with many benefits. It provides an additional security level and ensures that sensitive data is not available to any third-party resources.
Models Of Cloud Services:
There are two models of services available to cloud users. They are:-
- Infrastructure as a Service: This model allows companies to use infrastructure resources like storage, network, and compute as a service.
- Platform as a Service: This model provides anything ranging from an enterprise application to cloud-based applications.
A private cloud solutions company can help you with any model and can also help with hybrid models. They provide the best way to benefit from the cloud by scaling computing services and freeing up space. Before understanding why to choose a private cloud, one needs to understand and draw a line between the public and private cloud.
Private Cloud Solutions vs Public Cloud Solutions
The main advantage a public cloud has over a private cloud is the cost of operation. Many public clouds are available for free or for a basic sum of money. But, being a business owner, you cannot compromise on the security of the data. So, choosing private cloud solutions is the safer bet. Otherwise, the business will also be at a threat of constant attacks and malfunction.
The benefits of employing a private cloud:
- Customization:private cloud solutions allow customization as no one size fits all. Every organization has its own business and technical requirements. With a private cloud, one can choose the correct infrastructure that fulfils the needs of the organization.
- Compliance: Every business has rules and guidelines to follow according to the place of location. A private cloud is an ideal option as it allows customization of access control policies.
- Ensuring business flow: A business using the public cloud does not own the space. This situation makes ensuring continuity a cumbersome task. In addition, a public cloud does not provide the guarantee of being available always, while private cloud solutions ensure control and privacy. Thus ensures the flow.
- Geographic availability: A public cloud is not available to anyone and everyone. In many places in the world, public clouds are not available. Additionally, if the company has multiple hubs, a public cloud cannot keep up with the requirements, and neither can it maintain consistency.
In these circumstances, private cloud solutions sound like a great option. Doesn’t it?